[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ transparent_background_fb=”default” admin_label=”section” _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” _builder_version=”3.0.47″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” _builder_version=”3.0.51″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”]
GROW WITH MILLTRONICS.
While Milltronics is well known for having the most comprehensive line of tool room machines equipped with a completely integrated control, we’ve grown our product line to over 50 models of CNC machines. Based in Waconia, a suburb of Minneapolis, Minnesota, we have decades of experience in the machine tool industry. In 2015, we invested in growing our product line and enhancing the Milltronics control. Our purpose at Milltronics is to offer customers affordable and well-built CNC machines equipped with an advanced yet straightforward control that features an easy-to-use operator interface with the added benefit of a G-Code Visualization screen.
We design, build and service the following types of machine tools: Request a Quote
- Toolroom Mills including quill-type or rigid head that can be run as manual, teach or full CNC
- Combo Lathes from tool room size to extra large that can be run as manual, teach or full CNC
- Vertical Machining Centers offered as general purpose, performance or heavy duty
- Slant Bed Lathes that use the same control and software as our mills
- Bridge Mills that are very fast and require no special foundation